[Vision2020] Dems like secret recordings

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 18:46:15 PDT 2012

Two wrongs don't make a right, Roger.

I am not making an argument for Obama over Romney. I have reservations about Obama, as I've said in previous posts. If I were voting for Romney, this single event would not persuade me to vote otherwise.

What Romney did was wrong. He insulted 46-7% of the country and did not apologize. Give me a break. You cannot think that it is both wrong to insult one person -- it was wrong for me to insult you, for instance -- yet not wrong to insult 46-7% of all US voters.

I'm doing moral philosophy, not political science let alone politics.

Joe

PS It was wrong of me to insult you and I do apologize.