[Vision2020] Dems like secret recordings

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 2 15:21:21 PDT 2012

I was talking about ethics, not legality.  All too often, they are different things.

If I was to contact the Romney campaign, it would be to ask his position on whether or not there are limits to the Executive's power to assassinate US citizens.  I would expect to be disappointed to find out that his answer is the same as that of our current President.

Paul