[Vision2020] Redistribution of Wealth

Robert Dickow dickow at turbonet.com
Tue Oct 2 13:13:14 PDT 2012

The Republicans sometimes seem to react to mentions of 'redistribution of
wealth' as if some sort of conspiracy or anti-American scheme. But-now
correct me if I'm wrong-I thought that taxation is, in part, an intentional
means of redistributing wealth. Theory is that too much wealth concentration
is dangerous to the Republic. At least, I recall learning about that when I
took Intro to Economics as an undergrad at Berkeley. But then. I did only
get a C in that course.  And. it was Berkeley after all, in the 60s to boot.
Mario Savio, Loyalty Oaths, Free Speech, People's Park, Relevancy. Patty
Hearst lived just a block away from me. Remember the good-old-days? <sigh>

Bob Dickow, troublemaker