[Vision2020] Walking a Mile in Her Shoes

deb debismith at moscow.com
Tue Oct 2 20:07:57 PDT 2012

Just a reminder, about "Postures of Power", an art show in response to
women, shoes, history, empowerment, etc. by local artists. Pritchard
Gallery, October 2-7....I've seen some of the pieces and they are POWERFUL.
It overlaps with the Gloria Steinam visit..."Feminist" gets back to its
origins, without "Rush and the Right" putting women back in their "little
place". Warning, some of these shoes have sharp places, and not just
metaphorically!!
Debi R-S