[Vision2020] What could possibly go wrong . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Nov 29 22:25:07 PST 2012

COLLEGE DUDE: Hey, babe. Want to come to a cool party?
SEXY CO-ED: Sure! Where’s it at?
COLLEGE DUDE: Brady Dorm.
SEXY CO-ED: Wait…isn’t that the gun dorm?
COLLEGE DUDE: Yeah…
SEXY CO-ED: Um, I’ll pass.
COLLEGE DUDE: Hold on. The Constitution grants me the right to carry a gun. I use it to protect myself and my loved ones. I am trained in its use and respectful of its powers. Who are you to look down on me and centuries of American gun rights?
SEXY CO-ED: I’m not looking down on you. I just don’t want to hang out with a bunch of drunk idiots carrying handguns. No, I’m going to go to my dorm and get high because Colorado legalized weed in November 2012.
COLLEGE DUDE: Hmmm. I think I’ll join you. I’m a college student and, therefore, sex and drugs are way cooler than any gun could ever be!
SEXY CO-ED: Hooray!

Seeya round town, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com