[Vision2020] WARREN E. BUFFETT: A Minimum Tax for the Wealthy

Gary Crabtree moscowlocksmith at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 13:18:18 PST 2012

It seems that a tax such as this would be hard on seniors. Folks who
responsibly take a portion of their income which has already been taxed and
invest it for their retirement are going to be hit rather hard by what
amounts to a 25% sales tax on their every purchase.

A flat tax strikes me as a better way to go.