[Vision2020] Election Spurred a Move to Codify U.S. Drone Policy

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 26 05:49:17 PST 2012

Paul is exactly right here, on all points. I'll just add that this administration is happy to leak 'classified' information when it's politically helpful. I don't think that makes them different from other administrations; what does make them different is their zealous willingness to prosecute people for leaks.

Sunil