[Vision2020] FW: In other words . . .

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 24 23:32:10 PST 2012

I'm not seeing how any of these things are connected, but then again I'm the slow kid on the viz.  It looks to me like Doug is writing - and perhaps in jest - that Thomas Sowell being a black man portraying 'confusion' about the definition of the word 'greed' may be unaware that his 'sentiment' is deeply racist.  Ohhhh-Kay.  That wouldn't exactly be my take away from the sound bite or irrespective or who uttered it.  This is then followed by an equally puzzling Bible verse quoting Jesus advising some guy to sell all of his possessions. give the proceeds to the poor, and in return for a promise to be a gazillionaire in the Great Beyond.

Maybe there is a good starting point to a discussion in here somewhere...