[Vision2020] I am Thankful . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Nov 22 11:11:37 PST 2012

For Rodna, my most-significant other, who continues to become more significant each day, . . .

For the people of Moscow who, for the most part, celebrate their differences as a method in making each day better than the day before, . . .

For the many friendships Rodna and I enjoy with the fine people of Moscow, . . .

For the continued availability of Moscow's Vision 2020 "digitized soap box" where people are free to publicly air and discuss community matters, regardless of where they stand on any given topic, and . . .

For Doug Wilson (Yes, THAT Doug Wilson), whose many activities have created a common bond among a selfless, community-conscious ever-increasing group of Moscow's finest citizenry that we (Rodna and I) have grown to love . . . The Intoleristas, a group whose love of community is honored annually and whose recognition is deserving far beyond mere thankfulness.

Tell us, V-Peeps . . .

What are you thankful for?

Seeya round town, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"