[Vision2020] What next for the GOP?

Art Deco art.deco.studios at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 09:18:10 PST 2012

What next for the GOP?

Rubio ignites debate with answer about
creationism<http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2012/11/19/rubio-ignites-debate-with-answer-about-creationism/>
http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2012/11/19/rubio-ignites-debate-with-answer-about-creationism/?hpt=hp_t2

'When GQ’s Michal Hainey asked Rubio, in an interview released
Monday,<http://www.gq.com/news-politics/politics/201212/marco-rubio-interview-gq-december-2012>“How
old do you think the Earth is,” the rising Republican star described
the debate about the planet’s age as “one of the great mysteries.” “I'm not
a scientist, man,” Rubio told the interviewer. “I can tell you what
recorded history says, I can tell you what the Bible says, but I think
that's a dispute amongst *theologians* ...'

No room in the debate for scientists.

What's next?

*Calculus For Evangelicals*

A calculus textbook for true believers that conclusively and once and for
all proves that contrary to the long held belief from the bottomless pit of
Satan that integration is the reverse of differentiation, there is
absolutely no relationship between the two, and therefore all of modern
physics, chemistry, and biology is in gross, sinful error.

--
Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
art.deco.studios at gmail.com