[Vision2020] OOPS! Caturday (November 17, 2012)

deb debismith at moscow.com
Sun Nov 18 21:08:58 PST 2012

In the Original message it said "As long as a cat's spitit is in the same room as the bones, you can bring 'em back with love and care". While a cat's "spitit" is pretty powerful ( I have one that can intimidate a doberman with "spitit"), I actually meant "spirit". Not being able to touch type is sometimes a problem... I CAN type 100 words a minute with no errors using 5 fingers and a thumb (three fingers and a thumb on one hand, two fingers on the other) though I still have a full compliment of digits.

I think it's just time to put me self to bed after two long days with WomensWorks, and a cleanup day to go! I think RavenCroft might do WomensWorks again--what a kick!! Tiring and worth every minute!
Debi R-S