[Vision2020] Question for you Old-Timers . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Nov 16 08:37:09 PST 2012

I was browsin' through my archives again this mornin' and came across some old (as in ANCIENT) photos of Moscow I ain't seen since I stashed 'em in the cabinet back in '04.

I mean to tell you these photos are OOOOOOLLLLLLLD.  There's a photo of Russell School back in 1884, the Moscow Public Library in 1880, a photo of old (dirt road) Main Street with no more than 5 or 6 buildings, and so on and so on and so on . . .

I was able to determine the location of where the other 20-25 photos were taken.  That is all except . . .