[Vision2020] And it's only November 8th . . .

Craine Kit kcraine at frontier.com
Thu Nov 8 21:43:15 PST 2012

This is the first time in the gods-knows how many years that my maple
trees have totally shed their leaves before Thanksgiving. This does
not bode well for how much I must pay to have my sidewalks and
driveway cleared of snow this winter.

Reminder to all: it is your duty to keep your sidewalks clear of ice
and snow so users are not injured by slipping and falling. Not my
rule, but common law extending back to England.

Kit Craine