[Vision2020] [Spam 5.41] Re: scam

Robert Dickow dickow at turbonet.com
Thu Nov 8 13:55:36 PST 2012

It's not just grocery stores. My brother worked in a restaurant kitchen (a
fancy restaurant), and told me of the things he witnessed that made him not
want to dine there. Ever. I won't go into details, because it will spoil
many people's restaurant entertainment. What one does not know will not hurt
them, when it comes to eating at restaurants. The old 'spit on the griddle
to see if it's hot' is, unfortunately, pretty reflective of the true
situation in many cases.

Bob Dickow, troublemaker