[Vision2020] scam

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 8 12:47:49 PST 2012

Gary,

My question regarding the finding of a "clean Wal-mart" wasn't an attempt to explain the scam of Wal-Mart. I figure that is well enough researched, written, and explained to such a degree and extent that even a baboon could find, read, and understand the material that I need not attempt to duplicate it.

Clearly, science, WHO, and the health industry have a different definition from you on the meaning of the word, "clean". However, I'm glad you believe the store is clean that way you won't feel cheated that it is store policy when produce falls on the floor to be picked up and put back in with the other produce. I've seen it done, which is why I don't buy non-packaged produce there.

Donovan J. Arnold