[Vision2020] Cultmaster Douglas Wilson Gnashes His Teeth

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Nov 8 08:40:18 PST 2012

Jus' let me know when I should make the necessary arrangements to reserve The Basoa Stage in East City Park for Doug Wilson to perform the marriage between Melynda Huskey and Joan Opyr, ok?

I'm thinkin' a warm Sunday afternoon in May . . . NO . . . make that 1:00 on the afternoon of June 21st in East City Park . . . performed by un-pastor Doug Wilson . . . followed by a true symbol of progress and unity as Doug Wilson leads the procession, singing "We are Family", in a rally-march to the 1912 Center as guests of honor at the Fifth Annual Intolerista Wingding . . . followed by the wedding reception at the Quality Inn in Pullman.

Heck!  I'll even buy the first bong at the reception.

Seeya round town, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com