[Vision2020] scam

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 15:19:23 PST 2012

The bigger scam is Wal-Mart.

Donovan J. Arnold

From: lfalen <lfalen at turbonet.com>
To: vision2020 at moscow.com
Sent: Tuesday, November 6, 2012 11:56 AM
Subject: [Vision2020] scam

Here is a scam to be aware off. I receved an emai from what appeared to be Wal-Mart. It aske for peaple to be myterey shoppers. You would be paid $200.00 to be a secret shopper at Wal-Mart. I received a response in the mail. It contained two postal checks for $925.00. One was made out to me the other I was supposed to mail to a person listed in their letter, who happened to be in the Phillipenes.. I showed it to the manager at Wal-Mart. He said it was a scam and not from Wal-Mart. I then took it to the Post Office. They compared the checks to their money orders and said the ones I received were counterfit.
Roger

List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com