[Vision2020] Polls 'oversampling' Democrats?

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 5 14:14:07 PST 2012

Not surprisingly is that right wing radio / media has been complaining about liberal pollsters supposedly 'oversampling' Democratic voters so make it look like Obama is winning.  I'd think that polling is fairly accurate these days and if the pollsters track record is poor, they wouldn't get much credence or attention until they made the necessary adjustments to have their predictions more closely matched to results.  I'm looking forward to watching all the fun tomorrow night!

My can't miss prediction:  Meet the new boss.  Same as the old boss.

-Scott