[Vision2020] [CORRECTION] Mitt Romney faces ethics charges for auto bailout profiteering

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Nov 5 13:10:33 PST 2012

CORRECTION . . .

No charges have been filed against Romney, BUT the United Auto Workers and several other investigations have requested a federal investigation of Mitt Romney's financial disclosures.

As posted by Snopes at:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/romney/ethics.asp

My apologies for the initial in accuracy.

Seeya at the polls, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

"We're a town of about 23,000 with 10,000 college students.  The college students are not very active in local elections (thank goodness!)."

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)