[Vision2020] Show You Care; Vote Schmidt, Ringo, and Jordan

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Nov 5 12:01:52 PST 2012

I caught your letter in the DN.

I think you responded to his comments, concerning your oversight, in a very mature and responsible manner.

Now, concerning the letter below that I copied and pasted from this morning's Trib . . .

Your letter addresses each specific issue, coupled with Shirley's and her opponent's stands (as well as other Republican candidates' stands) on those issues.  There is no need to apologize, in ANY form or fashion, for your comments as you did not specifically address the 17th amendment issue.

I have a good feeling that Shirley Ringo and Dan Schmidt will both be reelected and Paulette Jordan will be joining Shirley at the 2013 legislative session.

A St. Maries poll shows Shirley Ringo miles ahead of DeVries.  She should have no problem.

Bouma will get slammed (again) by Dan Schmidt.  For one thing, Bouma's "229,000 Idahoans on Food Stamps" fails to take into consideration that an extremely large percentage of Idaho employment (and subsequently the increase of Idahoans on food stamps) IS SEASONAL (farming, logging, etc.).  Check the numbers.  Unemployment and food stamp recipients increases to as high as 500,000 in February and as low as 29,000 in June.  Bouma says he's a farmer???

It will be interesting, though, to see by how much Paulette Jordan beats Agidius.

The MAJOR contributing factor to my expectations is the Secretary of State's anticipated 78% (of all registered Idaho voters) turnout, due to the HEAVY campaigning against "Luna"cy.

For comical relief I watch Fox News as they explain how everything is going wonderfully (in their fantasy world).

Seeya at the polls, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

"We're a town of about 23,000 with 10,000 college students.  The college students are not very active in local elections (thank goodness!)."

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)