[Vision2020] third party candidates

Dave tiedye at turbonet.com
Sun Nov 4 12:31:19 PST 2012

Well put Paul!

For the fist time in my life I still haven't decided who to vote for.
Since 2000 I have been voting Green and really appreciate that for the
first time my vote actually counts for something instead of being pissed
away in a red state electoral collage.  The Green party is close to the
15% required to automatically be on the ballot in all the states so I
want to give them my vote for that reason. But Rocky Anderson is great!
He is exactly what the country needs, so I want to vote for him. I may
not decide until the ballot is in front of me....

Did anyone else listen to any of the third party debates?

Dave

--
Windows, OSX, or Linux is the same choice as:
McDonald's, Burger King, or a (real) Co-Op.