[Vision2020] the last word with Lawrence O'Donnell

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Nov 4 01:29:51 PST 2012

So, now we now where Lawrence O'Donnell stands on third-party voting.

Ho-hum . . .

Seeya at the polls, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

"We're a town of about 23,000 with 10,000 college students.  The college students are not very active in local elections (thank goodness!)."

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)