[Vision2020] New York City Mayor Bloomberg "A Vote for a President to Lead on Climate Change"

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Nov 2 16:37:02 PDT 2012

Bloomberg's endorsement of Obama isn't all that shocking when you consider that the only popular, for lack of a more appropriate term, endorsement for Romney is the one announced yesterday by Donald Trump.

Seeya at the polls, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

"We're a town of about 23,000 with 10,000 college students.  The college students are not very active in local elections (thank goodness!)."

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)