[Vision2020] Vandal Video Collection

Ron Force rforce2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 1 11:06:24 PDT 2012

Forwarded from Devin Becker, UI Library:

 The Vandal Video Collection:

http://www.lib.uidaho.edu/digital/vandalvideo/

Included here are over 160 historic videos of University of Idaho Vandal Football and Basketball games. These videos were used for scouting and practice purposes by the UI Athletic Department.  There are some great videos of victories over Boise State, Washington State, and other schools.  And one video shows Moscow, the UI Campus, and a crazy Leather-Helmet football game between USC and the Vandals. Users can browse the videos by date, location, and/or team.  There are also some highlights pulled out on the front page.

Thanks go to Andrew Rowe and Kevin Dobbins for metadata and video work (Mr. Rowe has been ripping these videos from DVDs steadily for several months and we really appreciate his efforts). Also, we want to thank Graham Warger, a volunteer who did the initial digitization of the 16mm films from which these videos emerged.

Ron Force
Moscow Idaho USA