[Vision2020] Question, V-Peeps . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Nov 1 08:39:27 PDT 2012

Upon further off-list review and discussion, I have decided  not to pursue this matter any further.

If any of you fine V-Peeps are interested in how I reached this decision, contact me off-list.

In the interim, thank you for permitting me to vent my concern.

Seeya at the polls, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

"We're a town of about 23,000 with 10,000 college students.  The college students are not very active in local elections (thank goodness!)."

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)