[Vision2020] 5/27/2012 Sydney Morning Herald: "Pensioners receive their first carbon price compensation..."

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun May 27 18:23:01 PDT 2012

For those of you who lack short-wave capabilities, yet want to listen to Radio Australia, go to Radio Australia at . . .

http://www.radioaustralia.net.au/international/

. . . and click on "Listen".

Here is a little snippet I recorded a few minutes ago.

http://www.TomandRodna.com/Stuff/RadioAustralia_052712.mp3

For their schedule . . .

http://www.TomandRodna.com/Stuff/Radio_Australia_Schedule.pdf

Seeya round town, Moscow.