[Vision2020] Say What? (Local and Recent)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat May 26 11:43:27 PDT 2012

"Now, because we are currently in a political season, and we are in this
season during an era that is politically swollen; that is the state has
overgrown its bounds and is intruding into all sorts of things, all sorts of
issues where it has no business, we need to come to the scriptures as a
foundation upon which we may build our political identities.  We need to
have a political identity and we have to have that political identity shaped
by the scriptures."

- Douglas Wilson of Christ Church (May 21, 2012)

http://www.TomandRodna.com/Speeches/Wilson_PoliticsShapedByScriptures_Sermon
_052112LR.mp3