[Vision2020] "No man stands so tall as when he stoops to help a child"

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri May 25 11:28:50 PDT 2012

Copied and pasted from your source, Mr. Kovis . . .

----------------------------------

"We found that 47 civilians, mostly women and children, were killed in the air strikes and another nine were wounded," said Shinwari, who is also the deputy speaker of Afghanistan's senate.

"They were all civilians and had no links with the Taliban or al-Qaida."

Around 10 people were missing and believed to be still under rubble, he said. The inquiry team were shown the bloodied clothes of women and children in a visit to the scene.

The Red Cross said 250 people had been killed or wounded in five days of military action and militant attacks in the past week.

The toll included the US-led air strikes and a suicide blast outside the Indian embassy in Kabul on Monday that killed more than 40 people, including two Indian envoys.

Sorry to read about your lack of respect for our military ("Wow, now that's a real credible source - the Army Times.").

You do realize that the Army Times, Navy Times, and Marine Times receive a vast majority of their information from the boots on the ground, dontcha?  Of course you don't!

In any case . . .

Have a nice Memorial Day weekend.

"If not us, who?
If not now, when?"