[Vision2020] Romney's Idaho Education Advisers

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri May 25 07:02:00 PDT 2012

Ah, yes . . .

The same Madison Education Group (of Nashville, Tennessee) that has contributed in excess of $40,000 to Supt. Luna's 2010 campaign.

http://sos.idaho.gov/elect/Finance/2010/2010_stwd.htm

The same Madison Education Group whose mission statement reads . . .

(http://meg-edugroup.com/frame.html)

------------------------------

Madison Education Group (MEG) is a holding company for educational services.  The operational mission of the corporation is to acquire, build, and operate educational organizations that have a growth potential that supports the corporation’s vision and goals.

The educational mission of the corporation is to provide high quality online and traditional educational programs to qualified students at an affordable price.  By offering online and traditional classroom based educational services, workshops, and seminars, MEG places quality continuing professional education within the financial and physical reach of millions of individuals.  MEG also provides customized workshops and seminars to its corporate customers.

The educational services offered by MEG range from its highly acclaimed English Language classes to its professional certifications such as the MEG mini-MBA Certification program.  No matter which program the student decides to take, the educational goal of the corporation is to provide every student with the most current and up-to-date curriculum using the most convenient and technologically advanced delivery process.

Nope.  No collusion here.

Hey, Idaho.  Enjoy the ride that Luna and MEG are taking you on.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"If not us, who?
If not now, when?"

- Unknown