[Vision2020] "No man stands so tall as when he stoops to help a child"

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu May 24 23:01:59 PDT 2012

Sunil,

I don't think most people, nor I,  will believe your claims that the Obama Administration, or even the past Bush and Clinton administrations for that matter, and our soldiers, are willfully and deliberately attacking children with drones without presenting some sort of evidence to such a claim.

Donovan J. Arnold