[Vision2020] [corrected] Hmmm . . .

Art Deco art.deco.studios at gmail.com
Tue May 22 09:29:19 PDT 2012

But Donovan, that would cost the beverage industries billions!  A cheap,
safer marijuana high would lower the income from more expensive alcohol
purchases.  It would also lower the need for law enforcement personnel to
investigate and prosecute drunken drivers and disturbers/fighters.

Remember:  Disabling, disruptiive alcohol high good!  Calming marijuana
high bad!  Bad, bad dog!

w.

--
Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)