[Vision2020] Thirty-Two Years Ago (May 22, 1980

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue May 22 08:10:24 PDT 2012

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: photo 1.JPG
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 263851 bytes
Desc: not available

Name: photo 2.JPG
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 303244 bytes
Desc: not available
-------------- next part --------------

Linda Pall?

Sam Scripter?

Yes, V-Peeps.  The very same Linda Pall and Sam Scripter (or so Carl Westberg Jr. tells me) that were members of the community welcoming committee that met every Saturday afternoon at the livery stable to welcome new citizens to Hog Heaven (later to become our own dear Moscow) that were arriving by stagecoach, much like Carl did.

Another thing:  Was the "Saturday Center Market" the birth of Moscow's Farmers Market?  Huh?

Will Mount St. Helens have to erupt again for our city council to commemorate such important events in the history of our little corner of the world?

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"If not us, who?
If not now, when?"

- Unknown