[Vision2020] Another View Point.......

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Tue May 15 15:15:35 PDT 2012

Who wrote this?  Maybe I did not read carefully enough, but there is no
signature at the end, nor any indication of authorship at the beginning.
Perhaps Wayne Price wrote this, the name in the "From" box?  I guess not...
A Google search reveals the following author:

http://fathertalkstoofast.blogspot.com/2012/05/same-sex-marriage-debate-third-option.html

http://www.blogger.com/profile/16406376933563447526
Vision2020 Post: Ted Moffett