[Vision2020] I Stand Corrected (kinda)

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Mon May 14 15:25:00 PDT 2012

I have been informed by the 1912 Center's Jenny Kostroff (formerly known as Jenny Sheneman) that the staff of the 1912 Center has scheduled an event in each month, commencing in July 2012 and ending in February 2013, commemorating the 1912 Center's Centennial Birthday.

I apologize to Vera White, whose trust in me led her to publish partially incorrect information in the Moscow-Pullman Daily News.  Although the announcement is clearly evident on the 1912 Center's website, the announcement remains absent from Moscow's city website.

That said, I would like to announce, right here on the Viz . . .

Activities through September 2012, commemorating the 1912 Center's Centennial Birthday, are outlined below.

Further, with Jenny K's permission, "Moscow Cares" will be on hand to videotape as many of these festivities as possible (for posting to the "Moscow Cares" website), with the possible exception of the Arts & Culture Showcase on August 22, as we (I and my most-significant other) will be attending . . .

Hot August Nights in Reno
http://www.hotaugustnights.net/

And

Woofstock (that's right "Woofstock") at Halvorsen Park in Eureka, California
http://www.woofstock.org/