[Vision2020] What Year Was This Photo Taken?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon May 14 12:56:20 PDT 2012

Another item just as interesting as the photos and family names in the yearbooks, but the local ads scattered throughout these yearbooks.

There is one ad that appears in the 1914 MHS yearbook promoting a local business that remains open for business to this day.  Can you name it?  I'd give you a hint, but that would give it away.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"If not us, who?
If not now, when?"

- Unknown