[Vision2020] Cookbooks

Janesta janesta at gmail.com
Sun May 13 13:14:44 PDT 2012

Pay it Forward!

Spread the word about used books at BookPeople. 100% of the proceeds from
sales of used books will now go into our new BookPeople Community Fund, for
grantmaking, charitable donations, literary and literacy projects. You can
donate your used books to BookPeople to contribute to this fund; we won't
be offering cash or credit for your used books, but the community as a
whole will benefit.