[Vision2020] Question, V-Peeps . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat May 12 16:21:51 PDT 2012

This article is from from Wednesday (which occurs conveniently the day before Thursday) of the Moscow-Pullman Daily News.

-------------------------
NSA students graduating Thursday evening
New Saint Andrews College is hosting its 15th commencement ceremony at 7 p.m. Thursday at the Moscow Church of the Nazarene, located at 1400 E. Seventh St.
Fourty-eight students are set to graduate, including 33 Bachelor of Arts students, 10 Associate of Arts students and five graduate students. Of the graduate students, three will receive a master's degree in classical Christian studies, and two will receive a Master of Arts in Theology and Letters.
This year's NSA graduates hail from 17 states, including 12 students from Washington and nine from Idaho, in addition to Canada, Great Britain, the Ivory Coast and Kenya.
Joost Nixon, a member of the college's board of trustees, will deliver the commencement address. Nixon is pastor of Christ Church Spokane and is the executive producer of St. Anne's Public House audio journal. He holds a doctorate from Covenant Theological Seminary in St. Louis and has spent time ministering in South Africa.
Graduating senior Samuel Kingsley Bussey, from Nairobi, Kenya, will deliver the student commencement address.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"If not us, who?
If not now, when?"

- Unknown