[Vision2020] What's It Gonna Be?

Janesta janesta at gmail.com
Fri May 11 11:40:20 PDT 2012

Is that where the Wren House used to be?

The Wren House had the *best & biggest* cinnamon rolls in town. After high
school football games, we would go to the Wren for hot cocoa, cinnamon
rolls, and play pinball until the wee hours of the morning.

As you know, I am not there. What is that white thing?