[Vision2020] Celebrating Its Centennial Birthday . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu May 10 11:58:59 PDT 2012

Moscow's 1912 Center

Name: photo.JPG
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 222127 bytes
Desc: not available
-------------- next part --------------

Somebody ought to call and tell the city council about this.  I can't seem to find any mention of it anywhere on the city's website . . .

http://www.ci.moscow.id.us/

Would anybody happen to know the official opening date for the 1912 Center . . . back in 1912.

Another item of general information:  "Moscow Cares" was going to finance a competition for the official city song ($2,000 for first place, $1,000 for second place, and $500 for third place) to be conducted on a Farmers Market Saturday; judging to be conducted by members of the Moscow Arts Commision.  This idea even received the support of Mayor Chaney.  The idea was submitted to the Moscow Arts Commission, via the Moscow Arts Department, only to be informed that they (the Arts Commission) doesn't have the time.

I'll just have to remember that the next time they want somebody to videotape a Moscow arts anniversary and create a CD for them, like "Moscow Cares" did for their 30th anniversary.

 round town, Moscow.

"If not us, who?
If not now, when?"

- Unknown