[Vision2020] Fwd: Moscow fire chief denies drug cover-up

Art Deco art.deco.studios at gmail.com
Wed May 9 19:49:52 PDT 2012

Thank you Gary for taking the moral high ground:  Vilify and denigrate the
whistle blowers, ignore the seriousness of the complaint, ignore the
egregiously wrong headed initial and continuing responses of Carscalen and
Button.  You are indeed a wonderful role model for young Republicans
everywhere.

w.

--
Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)