[Vision2020] Moscow Farmers Market

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed May 9 08:27:31 PDT 2012

But please, leave Fido at home. ;)

Donovan J. Arnold

From: Stephanie Kalasz <skalasz at ci.moscow.id.us>
To: "vision2020 at moscow.com" <vision2020 at moscow.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 9, 2012 9:16 AM
Subject: [Vision2020] Moscow Farmers Market

City of Moscow
Arts Department
206 E Third Street
Moscow, ID 83843
Contact: DJ Scallorn, Art Assistant
p     |  208.883.7036
e     |   dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us
w    |  http://www.ci.moscow.id.us/art/

PRESS RELEASE

Title: Moscow Farmers Market

May 09, 2012 – Join us Saturday, May 12th for the Moscow Farmers Market at Friendship Square in Downtown Moscow! The Market runs from 8am – 1pm May through October and features live music, fresh local produce, delicious homemade baked goods, healthy nursery plants, beautiful flowers, and quality handmade crafts. At Friendship Square live music will be provided by Dirty Buckle at 9:30am and Steve Bonnar at 11:45am!

Also, don’t miss the UI Extension Master Gardners presenting in the City Tent from 9:00am till noon.

Meet the Moscow Farmers Market Vendor of the week: Bee Sting BBQ. This booth features varieties of freshly prepared wood smoked BBQ meats. Bee Sting BBQ has been a vendor at the Market for 5 years. This vendor can be found in Bay 3 of the Market.

Come and support Idaho’s oldest Farmers Market by purchasing a stainless steel water bottle or our organic cotton shopping bags that have “Moscow Farmers Market” on them.  You can check them out at the City Information Tent.  And, if you need help getting your purchases to your vehicle, try using one of the free market wagons.  Don’t forget the Market is accepting SNAP too!

* Alison Meyer photograph used by permission

The City of Moscow Farmers Market is a proud partner and sponsor of Shop the Market. Check for updates and let us know how we are doing on Facebook at Moscow Farmers Market, Yelp, and Trip Advisor!

###

Story Contact: DJ Scallorn
Phone: 208.883.7036
Email: dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us

High Resolution Photos are available.

The City of Moscow delivers quality municipal services while ensuring responsible use of resources. We anticipate and meet the needs of our diverse population in order to build public trust and enhance a sense of community.

List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com