[Vision2020] Wake up call is needed for Moscow fire officers

Art Deco art.deco.studios at gmail.com
Wed May 9 07:29:50 PDT 2012

Thank you *Daily News* for the editorial.

However, there is one item that needs to be clarified;  This matter ceases
to be merely a personnel matter once probable cause has been found that a
crime has occurred.  Once the matter is being investigated as a crime, the
confidentiality given to a purely personnel matter is gone.  Once a law
enforcement agency has started an investigation and that investigation is
completed, the investigatory files become public record.

If the loud, pervasive intensity of the local buzz on this matter is any
indication of citizen concern, then I hope as a public service the *Daily
News* will vigorously continue to investigate and to report on all aspects
of the matter.  They are to be warmly congratulated for investigating and
breaking the story.  I hope they pursue this vitally important public
health and safety issue until all aspects of the issues raised have been
satisfactorily resolved.

w.

--
Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)