[Vision2020] Jus' a Thought . . .

deb debismith at moscow.com
Wed May 9 16:28:08 PDT 2012

Well said. I'm all for folks behaving well. And I have had just about enough
of rude people telling me what to think or do or how to live when they often
inhabit a "glass house", and invariably end up in some kind of trouble when
they violate their own belief system.

However, I suppose we can all see the foibles of our neighbors when we can't
see our own (me included). That plank in the eye thingy, I guess....

Best to walk away, since interpersonal violence isn't really an option. Or,
I guess, it might be, depending on the political/social/volunteer position
one holds. I know I would be arrested in a New York minute, so I refrain
from punching those who (from my point of view) richly deserve it. Saves me
a lot of aftermath guilt. Dang enlightened self-interest!
Debi R-S