[Vision2020] Car Insurance

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl1.fastmail.fm
Tue May 8 10:42:57 PDT 2012

After nearly 24 years (!) with State Farm insurance, I'm looking to change
due to State Farm's support of ALEC.  I've written & called corporate to
share my views, but I guess they care so little about my business I'm not
worth a response.  Oh, well.

So, I'm looking for new car insurance.  I've gotten suggestions from quite a
few friends & family members who live in different parts of the country, but
I thought it might be a good idea to ask locally what insurance people are
happy with since experience can vary widely based on geography.

For any so inclined, please feel free to shoot me an email offlist to sing
the praises of the car insurance company you use/used while living in this
area.

TIA,
Saundra
Moscow, ID