[Vision2020] Vandal sports

Wayne Price bear at moscow.com
Thu May 3 13:59:57 PDT 2012

Yes, but what about:

With South Alabama, Charlotte and Georgia State looking to join the
ranks soon, here is a list of the ten largest Div. I schools not
playing football:

1. Cal State-Fullerton (37,130 students, former I-A school)
2. Cal State-Long Beach (36,870, former I-A school)
3. Virginia Commonwealth (31,907)
4. George Mason (29,889, has a club team)
5. IUPU-Indianapolis (29,765)
6. Wisconsin-Milwaukee (29,205, has a club team)
7. Boston University (27,427, former I-AA school)
8. Cal-Irvine (25,220)
9. Texas-Arlington (24,825, former I-AA school)
10. George Washington (24,531, former I-A school)

AND Duke and UTSA!