[Vision2020] Something you need to know

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Thu May 3 10:25:11 PDT 2012

Good comments. There is too much over medication and misleading advertizing. I am generally not in favor of a lot of regulation, but I think that there should be tighter regulation on advertizing for unsubstantiated health claims. Testimonials do not cut it. Advertizing for unsubstantiated health claims should not be allowed. The FDA should not allow advertizing for medications that have not been proven effective by independent  research. The research by the manufacturer does not qualify..
Roger