[Vision2020] LEGISLATIVE NEWSLETTER WEEK 12 - END OF THE SESSION

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Mar 30 14:19:39 PDT 2012

As Representatve Tom "T-Man" Trail departs Boise on his final return home as a member of Idaho's state legislature, I believe that most will agree with me when I say . . .

"Happy Trails to You"
http://www.TomandRodna.com/Songs/Happy_Trails.mp3

"Happy trails to you, until we meet again.
Happy trails to you, keep smilin' until then.
Who cares about the clouds when we're together?
Just sing a song and bring the sunny weather.
Happy trails to you, 'till we meet again.

Some trails are happy ones,
Others are blue.
It's the way you ride the trail that counts,
Here's a happy one for you.

Happy trails to you, until we meet again.
Happy trails to you, keep smilin' until then.
Who cares about the clouds when we're together?
Just sing a song and bring the sunny weather.

Happy trails to you, 'till we meet again."

Your constituents will sorely miss you, Representative Trail.  But not for long, right Commissioner Trail?

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"If not us, who?
If not now, when?"

- Unknown