[Vision2020] Posturing Ennui: Deja Vu All Over Again

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Wed Mar 28 14:32:31 PDT 2012

Keely
www.keely-prevailingwinds.com

From: kjajmix1 at msn.com
To: thansen at moscow.com; godshatter at yahoo.com
CC: vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: RE: [Vision2020] Posturing Ennui: Deja Vu All Over Again
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 14:10:21 -0700

I would add that when said hairdresser or grocer takes on the mantle of "pastor" and then teaches that public, active affirmation of evils such as the death march and Hiroshima are intrinsically and fundamentally linked to my religion, I would not only disavow their statements but object, and object strenuously, to that and any other perversion of the faith I live for.

It only takes a few bad men to convince thousands of people that applauding historic evil is a righteous and faithful thing to do.  This woman, though, will fight them 'til the day she dies.