[Vision2020] Look What I Found . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Mar 26 03:55:27 PDT 2012

Council member Walter Steed suggests:

"So what exactly is your point, Tom?  That I am disappointed they spent no money at Moscow businesses and you are glad?"

No, Mr. Steed.

My intent was to reflect on the "bill of goods" you sold to the people of Moscow on May 16, 2011 under the faulty guise of an initially suggested council resolution.  You seriously couldn't have believed that the megaloads would benefit the local businesses of Moscow, could you?

And then to suggest that your statement in support of the megaloads was based upon input provided by local citizens at recent panels conducted by the city of Moscow is ludicrous at best.  On what planet were the panels conducted to which you reference?  They certainly could not have been the panels I attended and recorded prior to May 16, 2011.  For instance . . .

The megaload panel conducted at the Hamilton Indoor Recreation Center on May 11, 2011
http://www.MoscowCares.com/Highway12/MoscowMegaloadMtg_051111.htm

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"If not us, who?
If not now, when?"