[Vision2020] Mandatory coverage for birth control

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl1.fastmail.fm
Fri Mar 23 14:53:59 PDT 2012

Hi Roger,

Do you think the same about maternity coverage as well?  That is, that
maternity health care benefits shouldn't be mandatory & should be left
to the free market?  What about health insurance for children?  Coverage
for the disabled?  How about allowing employers to choose to offer
health insurance only to employees between the ages of 30 to 40?

Saundra